January 5, 2010
Morning Coffee Reading - 5th Jan 2010
Here's what's caught my eye today:
- 10 things every journalist should know in 2010
- Kevin Marsh writing about the end of journalism "as we know it".
- Local paper uses a community politics idea to encourge engagement on its site.
- Marc Reeves examines the reasoning behind his new hyper-local blog.
- Here's Jay Rosen talking about dealing with audience atomisation. (Shame on Media140 for limiting embedding of that video)
- And how's this for a magazine concept on a tablet device?
comments powered by Disqus
TrackBack URL: http://www.onemanandhisblog.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/5888