October 29, 2010
#likeminds - Feedback on Steve Moore and Andrew Dubber
Combined into one as it was done in one go:
- Radiohead, Arcade Fire and OKGo are releasing the creativity into the wild and letting their fans curate it
- Private enterprise needs to become more of a social enterprise, and thus be more sustainable
- Sally doesn't envy the archeologists of the future, given the amount of data we're creating
- Information overload is the problems - but it's not buried. It's there.
- The Eden Project is going to start gathering people's creations around the project
- In order for curation to be strong in the future, we're going to need a strong community around our brand, so they create material to curate.
- The Big Society - it is doable, and it needs to be sold in as achievable.
- Where are the quick wins? There are life hurdles to get over. What one thing could you do?
- Gary said that the + in Creativity +Curation hasn't been talked about…
comments powered by Disqus
TrackBack URL: http://www.onemanandhisblog.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/6175