January 11, 2012
Morning Coffee Reading: Jan 11th 2012
I need to get back into the habit of doing these, before my MacBook collapses into a superdense mass and becomes a black hole because of all the tabs I have open in Safari.
So, um, to save the planet from being sucked into a black hole in the West Sussex area, here's some morning coffee reading for you:
- How to completely and utterly botch a blogger event.
- Some myths about the big World Economic Forum gathering in Davos debunked.
- The best summation of linking culture I've seen in a while.
- A great round-up of blogger coverage of Le Web from a month back. Great reading if you want to catch up on the latest web trends.
- Microsoft, if you stop doing embarrassing things like this, I promise to buy a Windows Phone. Deal?
- I'm not sure if this man is an enthusiastic traveller or just a terrible show-off. You decide. ;-)
comments powered by Disqus
TrackBack URL: http://www.onemanandhisblog.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/6576