March 5, 2012
Morning Coffee Reading: 5th March 2012
Time to stop hogging these great links in my browser tabs and share them with the world:
- 50 Twitter conversations that journalism students might like - basically a list of useful hashtags.
- Good reading on the eBook disruption over the last year.
- Great musings about the meaning of social and sharing.
- Charles Arthur rounds up the latest journalists/bloggers spat at length. A good primer...
- A review of the Storify iPad app
- A reminder why journalists shouldn't foge about forums - just because the technophile bubble is always chasing after the new new thing doesn't mean that decades old forms of online community aren't still useful
- Research shows that attending meetings lowers IQ. That explains so very much about corporate culture...
- My new favourite Tumblr
- Gothamist gets its press pass - or another example of traditional power structure not keeping up with digital change.
|Share on App.net|
comments powered by Disqus