What’s the Collective Noun for a Group of Editors?

Editors drinking
  • “A Redline”.

  • Adam Tinworth

    A colleague of mine also suggest “an opinion” – which works for me.

  • In Dutch, there is actually the word ‘redactie’ for this, which means ‘all the editors working on a particular publication/program’. I always run into trouble when I try to translate it to English. Usually I go with ‘the editorial staff of’ or ‘the editors of’…

  • Print editors?

    “A Decline of Editors”

  • Adam Tinworth

    A Managed Decline, if you please.