Things noted in my RSS reading in the last few days:
- How SEO is changing journalism – I’m late to this one, but it’s an excellent explanation of why certain SEO skills are vital to the modern journalist. Shane Richmond really knows his stuff.
- How the Air Force Responds to Blogs – fascinating flowchart developed by the US air force deal with discussion of them on blogs. It’s a flowchart for conversations…
- JPG Magazine closes – don’t assume that UGC will save you. This user-generated magazine was the poster child for user content, and it’s gone.
- Wherever the media is going, it’ll need subs and editors – interesting ideas in here, particularly on how to structure groups blogs almost like traditional magazines to make them work. That’s something I’ve seen at work on AOL’s blogs.
- There will always be an audience for good stories, I hope – Me, too.