- Web 2.0 is a key part of land Lease’s ICT strategy, from knowledge management to recruitment.
- Martini approach to ICT – any time, any place, any where…
- Aim is to be a connected information organisation and knowledge workers
- keep it short (15 to 25 mins)
- Have a major name interview subject
- Not too frequent (once or twice a month)
- The chair is very important, because she must manage the guests
David from Daden - a virtual worlds consultancy.
Worked with the Digital Birmingham and the new Library team, and there was enough space to build the new library on the island.
- Big City Plan / Talk
- Social media in constituancies
- NI4 driving initiatives
- 3D models
- Virtual worlds
Some game engines don't work as visualisation tools - they're based around inappropriate (tropical!) settings. But others can render to a high degree of accuracy, but not to the detail that some of the measurements are made.