Apple's brand new campus is nearing completion - and the drone videos show a fascinating complex.
Have we become so obsessed by teamwork we've lost the value of the solo creator?
I did a guest essay for the Theme Park site.
I’ve just left today’s Tuttle Club (or should that be Social Media Café?) Breakfast, held at the rather lovely One Alfred Place.
As always at events organised by Lloyd, it was a bit of a brain-stuffer. Lots of chance to chat with people from a wide variety of fields all of whom have an interest in social media.
In no particular order, the ideas I took away from the session which I’ll probably blog about more later are:
- How you might facilitate real-time metrics for journalists
- How to maintain passion as a medium endures, and what we can learn from the mistakes made as business magazines matured
- How job titles can be the biggest barrier to organisational change
- Is routine the enemy of passion?
- What can we learn about physical working spaces from online social media spaces?
As you can see, it was a very trivial, light-weight discussion…
The observant may have noticed that the colour scheme of my blog broadly matches the colour scheme of my study, pictured below.
This is entirely intentional. Sad, huh?
What deadlines do to my desk.